The IEA is delighted to promote a Workshop on Fertility, Health, and Human Capital by our IEA Institutional Member, Queen’s University Belfast. Academics, practitioners and students are invited to contribute to the Workshop. Deadline for submissions is 31 March 2023.
The goal of this workshop is to provide a venue for the presentation and discussion of frontier research on the broad fields of fertility, health, and human capital. Examples of relevant topics are reproductive health, family planning, child and maternal outcomes, the demographic transition, investment in human capital and poverty traps.
- Workshop dates: 8-9 June 2023
- Venue: Queen’s Management School (QUB), Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Host: Centre for Health Research at the Management School
- Call for Papers: You can submit papers via this link.
- Deadline for Call for Papers: 7pm (GMT), 31 March 2023
More information, including on keynote speakers?
For practical information, contacts and more, check out the QUB Workshop page here.