Irish Economics Working paper series
- Central Bank of Ireland
- Department of Economics, NUI Maynooth
- Department of Economics, NUI Galway
- Department of Economics, TCD
- Department of Economics, UL
- School of Economics, UCD
- UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy
- Queen’s Economics Department
- IGEES papers
IEA Travel Grant Scheme
The goal of the IEA Travel Grant Scheme is to aid in the dissemination and promotion of economic research by economists working on the island of Ireland. Funding will be awarded based on the quality of the work, the quality of the conference and the benefit of the conference to the applicant’s research, network and career progression, with an emphasis on early career researchers.
For more details and how to apply, click here.
Resources for Economics
- RePEc / IDEAS
A bibliographic database of working papers, articles, books, software etc.
- Top Institutions & Authors in Ireland
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centres in the World
Maintained by Christian Zimmermann.
- Resources for Economists
A directory edited by Bill Goffe and sponsored by the American Economic Association.
- RFE Conference Calendar
Comprehensive listing of forthcoming conferences worldwide