The goal of the IEA Travel Grant Scheme is to aid in the dissemination and promotion of economic research by economists working on the island of Ireland. Funding will be awarded based on the quality of the work, the quality of the conference and the benefit of the conference to the applicant’s research, network and career progression, with an emphasis on early career researchers. Calls for applications are held twice-yearly and are considered by members of the IEA Board.
The 2022 IEA Travel Grant Scheme: Details and How to Apply
The details of the 2022 scheme are:
- Total funding available per call (2 per year) is capped at €5,000 (all available funds may not be allocated)
- The maximum funding available per grant under the scheme is €1,000.
- Partial funding may be awarded.
- Funding for conference attendance only or attendance at summer schools is not eligible.
- All grant recipients are required to (a) acknowledge the funding in the conference presentation and (b) in a footnote to the paper when published.
To apply for the 2022 scheme, please complete this application form and email it (as a PDF) by 5pm, Friday 9 December to: email@example.com